It’s not the traditional station wagon-
Some Standard Features on the New 2014 3-Series BMW Wagon:
- Eight-way power front seats
- Leatherette seating surfaces
- Bluetooth connectivity
- iDrive infortainment
- Cruise control
At Peterson BMW of Boise the 3 Series Wagon’s chassis-adjusting Driving Dynamics Control also come along for the ride, the latter offering Eco Pro, Comfort, Sport, and Sport Plus settings. The 328i Sports Wagon rides on 17-inch aluminum wheels with run-flat tires.
Autoblog has been nice enough to break-down the Wagon’s Line Packages. Each package is tailored with a specific interior and exterior design cues and features. The packages will range anywhere from $2300 to $3950. Here’s the breakdown:
- Luxury Line ($2300): On the exterior, the Luxury Line adds chrome kidney grille bars and a matching exhaust tip, as well as chromed side window trim and roof rails. Eighteen-inch multi-spoke aluminum wheels with all-season tires are part of the package, while the interior gets anthracite wood trim, leather seating, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. Keyless entry, adjustable lumbar support, and satellite radio, which comprise of the Premium package, are also included.
- Modern Line ($2300): Similar to the Luxury Line, except the exterior features matte chrome for the grille bars and exhaust tips. The window trim and roof rails are painted in black. Eighteen-inch wheels with a turbine spoke pattern are standard. On the interior, the leather upholstery choices include black/oyster or oyster/dark oyster. The Premium package features are included as well.
- Sport Line ($2600): This one gets blacked-out kidney grilles and high-gloss black-painted roof rails, window trim, and sideview-mirror caps. The rollers are double-spoke eighteen-inchers. The interior trim can be spec’d in gloss black, pearl-gloss chrome, or garish matte coral-red. A leather-wrapped sports steering wheel and leather sports seats are tossed in, with a choice of black-on-black, black-on-red, red-on-black, or gray-on-black surfaces. The Premium package can be had as a $2200 option.
- M Sport Line ($3950): The enthusiast’s choice, the M Sport Line’s exterior features special “Shadowline” exterior trim and an M Sport body kit. Wheels are 18-inch star spokes with all-season tires. On the interior, trim choices are either aluminum or dark burr walnut. Accent color choices include Estoril blue, high-gloss black, or pearl-gloss chrome. Leather sports seats and an M steering wheel top it off. Premium pack is also a $2200 add-on here.
Autoblog‘s break down of the add-on’s available:
- Cold Weather ($950): heated front and rear seats and heated steering wheel)
- Driver Assistance ($1900): rearview camera, blind-spot detection, side- and top-view cameras, park-distance control)
- Lighting ($900): adaptive xenon headlights)
- Dynamic Handling ($1000): variable sport steering and adaptive M suspension)
- Technology ($3000): real-time traffic info, nav, and head-up display.
Stand-alone options available:
- sporty tune for the transmission ($500)
- navigation ($2000)
- active cruise control ($2400)
- Harmon/Kardon audio system ($875)
Peterson BMW of Boise
Visit Peterson BMW for any of your BMW needs. Call us at 208.378.5980 or contact us online. We would like to invite you down to take a look at this 2014 3-Series Wagon. Don’t let the stigma that it is a wagon stop you from looking.
“…this car feels and drives like a sports car.”
General Sales Manager Peterson BMW of Boise