Charcuterie (pronounced shahr-koo-tuh–ree) and cheese boards are the perfect no stress, super chill way to entertaining. Let this be one of your go to simple summer no-fuss party snacks!
- Step 1: Find the right boards to build your platters. Large cutting boards, marble slabs, slate boards or ceramic platters are great options.
- Step 2: Choose a variety of cured meats and salami.
- Step 3: Use a variety of soft and hard cheese options with varying milk types and color such a Brie, Havarti, Gouda, Hot Pepper, Mozzarella, Provolone, Blue Cheese, etc.
- Step 4: Add some cured olives and colorful antipasti.
- Step 5: Add a few spreads, jams and mustard’s with with a variety of crackers and bread sticks.
- Step 6: Mix in a colorful variety of fresh and dried fruit such as grapes, berries, dried apricots, and dried banana chips.
- Step 7: Use a variety of nuts, mix them up! Pistachios, and pecans are also great.
- Step 8: And for some finishing touches, add some fresh herb sprigs such as mint or rosemary.
- Step 9: Most importantly, artfully arrange them and have fun making it!
There’s really not set way to make these, just be creative and you will surely impress your guests!
Content and Pictures from SkinnyTaste