A question that we get a lot here at Peterson BMW of Boise is whether it’s better to lease or purchase your next vehicle. At Peterson BMW of Boise we pride ourselves on taking the time to help you make the best decision for you and your family. There are pro’s and con’s to both leasing and purchasing a BMW we want to help guide you into making the decision that will work best for you! To find out more the benefits of leasing and purchasing contact us at 888.295.8415.
Top Reasons to Lease a BMW?
- Lower Payments: Leasing allows you to have lower payments because you are only purchasing the right to use the vehicle for a certain amount of time.
- Hazard-Free Driving: The fact that a lease lasts 2-3 years this allows your vehicle to stay under warranty.
- True Convenience: At the end of your lease you will have a couple of options you can turn in your vehicle or if you would like to keep it you have the option to purchase it.
Why Purchase a new BMW from Peterson BMW of Boise?
- Ownership: At the end of your payment schedule, you will own your BMW.
- Flexibility: When you lease a vehicle you have a mileage restriction on how many miles you can drive. When you purchase your BMW you can drive as much as you like.
- Freedom: Purchasing your vehicle allows you to maintain and customize the vehicle however best suits your life or your personal sense of style.
If you still have questions about leasing vs. purchasing a vehicle call us at 888-295-8415 or stop in at 9109 West Fairview in Boise, Idaho. Our experienced sales team is always more than happy to answer any questions and help you find the option that best suits your lifestyle!
Shop online at Peterson BMW of Boise or come by today for a great deal on a BMW!